View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 13:30   #8
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

The playerbase in this game is dramatically declining every round, one element is due to 'blocking'. I understand that some alliances may not be able to keep up with the more dominant ones, but 'bashing' is nice way to make players quit.

You had apparently hit Vikings due to us being your top hostiles, which is fair enough, but did you really need to block for 10 days..

This has resulted in some of the better alliances to quit, ie Ultores, who I know won't be returning to the game.

Blocking in the current playerbase leaves the alliance getting blocked with very few friends.

CT are the first to whine and the first to block.

Just for clarification, and to give Bitcher some trolling material, we have stated this before, WE DO NOT PLAY TO WIN. We don't care if you have biased opinions about us. If you don't like how we play, then that's your problem to be honest.

We play for the community and to have fun.

Vikings, however will be going down the same path as Ultores next round.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
If Vikings spent less time trying to insult people and more time talking/listening then maybe they would get on better with others.
This is the first time that a 'Vikings representative' has insulted anyone externally. We have been quite civil to everyone this round, to my knowledge (bar Bitcher ofc).

Coming on the forums and sprouting shit just shows what a moron you actually are. You took my two sentences that I PMd you this morning and changed the context to suit your own propaganda troll.

Last edited by Clouds; 10 Oct 2013 at 13:49.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote