View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 19:17   #44
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Support the troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
National sovereignty is a piss poor idea if you have any respect for human rights. I'm not even going to bother justifying that statement because I cannot believe how you cannot regard that as a self-evident principle.
what human rights? its not like the US or the current 'government' of iraq cares much about them, is it?
if it wasn'T for all these countries who attempted to bring 'freedom' or 'civilisation' or 'the one true god' to the rest of the world and, just for a change, everyone would mind their own buisness the world would be a far better place.