View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:39   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What are you looking forward to?

It occured to me last night that there is an increasing number of albums I am looking forward to this year so I thought I would share them with you.

Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nighmare
this is the most obvious one to start with. their first album propelled them into the mainstream in a big way. It was a good first album and I have high hopes for the follow-up. I heard the fist single on the radio yesterday and I am encouraged though I would like to see a greater variation of the music than was apparant on the first album.

Rancid - yet to be titled
Despite having recently lost their old drummer of 15 years or so Rancid are still going strong and their last album (an ecelctic mix of all their previous styles) was well recieved. Having released an album (either Rancid or side-project) for 6 out of the past 7 years (when this is released) there is little reason to suspect this album will be a let-down.

tim Armstrong - A Poet's Life
this is by far the most annoyed at an album I shall be in this list. It was announced that to keep the Rancid tradition of an album a year A Poet's Life was to be relased one track at a time over the internet for free. What happened was two tracks were relased (with videos) and then it kind of died. Apparantly it has a release date for June 2007 so I can't imagine either the original idea of a free album or an album a year will be met.

White Stripes - Icky thump
After what feels like an age (it will actually only be 2 years which saw a side-project album) the White Stripes are back! Apparantly the new album is already recorded and mixed and is just waiting for release. It has been said this is an heavier album than the previous (which was mainly piano-based) and even though the last album was very good this announcement does come as something of a relief.

Well these are the highlights of my year (so far), especially the White Stripes as I'm really hoping they will be headlining Reading Festival which would be awsome. I'm desperatly they aren't playing Glastonbury as I forgot to sign up for on-line ticket sales which expierd yesterday.

What are you looking forward to this year?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote