View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 17:08   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The end of british democracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
This is not necessarily a removal of rights, or an infringement on them, but merely can be seen as an extension of them, why must I not be able to be safe, why must I live in fear?

These are my rights, and by the mere fact that some people who could, or could not be dangerous, being allowed to roam freely in regards to stop and search, then that is an infringement on me is it not?

By doing nothing i have been affected, and so have millions (possibly) of other people by affecting these minority of searches and stopping and holdings, they are protecting the rights of the free people themselves.

I again stress these are perceptions.
Why is your right to hold an illogical fear more important than someone elses right not to be stopped and searched in the middle of the street and then imprisoned for 28 days for literally no reason?

Just as a bit of social research, could I asked you to give a bit of detail on your ethnicity and roughly whereabouts in Scotland you live?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote