View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 13:33   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Legal Question - DDA/Yahwe etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Computers were the specific industry i was thinking of actually.

If Person A goes out to fix Persons B computer because B is a total neandothol and hasnt got a clue about computers.

Person A removes spyware for example and cleans up some viruses.
Person B pays for service

3 days later popups reappear so Person B calls person A and says 'you didnt fix it'. Person A asks questions like 'did you install givemelotsofpopups inc software'
person b says 'of course i did im stupid'

person a says 'ah ok well ic an refix but it will cost you'
person b says 'i already paid. its not fixed. fix it now'

etc

or any computer related issue. Its like taking the PC into PC world or whatnot. What if the user has the same or simliar problem in the near future. Its almost impossible to prove the customer caused the problem again etc.

SO what im asking is whether some kind of 'This is fixed at time of me handing over the computer to Person B. Person B agrees that the work was carried out successfully etc and any future issues are not liable to be fixed by Person A. etc"

easy answer, you get them to sign to say the work has been done