View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:44   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today was an historic one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why oh why do people leave things like this to the last minute?
I'm not dissimilar to Dante - I won't actually do my work unless it's totally at the last minute and there's no going back if I don't do it. Hence I started my Sale of Goods essay (due in Tuesday at noon) on Monday morning and did my Land Law essay (due in Wednesday at noon) on Tuesday.

I have a Medicine, Law and Ethics essay due in Friday at 12pm. I'm currently undecided how to play tomorrow - whether to simply research it or to write the essay as well.