View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 22:54   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today was an historic one

The last two days have been pretty historic for me.

Yesterday I wrote a 4000 word essay entitled "Critically evaluate the operation of the ‘market price’ rule set out in sections 50(3) and 51(3) of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Does the application of the rule still work efficiently and equitably in modern commercial conditions to balance the respective interests of buyers and sellers?"

Having written that in a day (researched the day before) and handed it in at 10am this morning, I then went back to the library and wrote a 3000 worder on "Is the law on constructive trusts in need of reform?"

I hadn't done any research at all, did it all today. Essay went alright, finished it at about 8pm and came home to catch the 2nd half of the footy.

Well, it's historic for me