View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2007, 00:02   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
The first Iranian-born US Mayor

Jimmy Jamshid Delshad, the new mayor of Beverly Hills.

Quote:
Thank you for voting me as your Mayor. I have thousands of outstanding and productive plans for the beautification, traffic improvement and the jacking up of property values to 300%, as a Mayor of our lovely city, Beverly Hills. One of the things that is very near and dear to my heart is my long-planned proposition for a Uranium Enrichment program in Southern California. As we speak, we are in the process of turning the metro cities of South Central, Inglewood and Compton to be testing centers for Uranium.

We will enrich Uranium to weapons grade +90% and we will let the people know that this program is strictly for "power generation" only. The "only 3-5% enrichment of Uranium is enough for power generation" is a bunch of crap.

I will also strictly enforce the abduction of anybody who sails within the territorial waters of Beverly Hills. This is including British sailors.

Thank you!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote