View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 19:59   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Its words, not a WW 1 trench in northern France. If anyone felt like they were being badmouthed by getting anonymus neg reps I am sure they would do like you do, go right in their throats and give them a piece of your so-so thought through opinion.

Do you bitch at all anonymus neg reps or was it just me because you liked the post I was neg-reping at random ?
I complained at you for being ignorant. It was a thread talking about the unresonable neg reps people receive INCLUDING the ones that frequently come from those with 1up links and you decided to go and neg rep me and for as far as I knew everyone else on that thread thus proving that what others were saying were true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
The rep system adds absolutely nothing to the forum.

Wakey, this has nothing to do with new people on the forum. Idler doesnt just randomly neg rep everyone. He neg reps you (and other specific people) because he knows you and probably because he knows it will get a rise out of you.

Whether or not Idler neg reps you whenever he gets the chance has nothing whatsoever to do with 1up members in general. This is about Idler and Wakey, not about Idler and new people or about 1up and anyone.

The fact that you used your special access to find out who repped you is a bit pathetic.

You know whats worse than a forum where people are too hostile?
A forum with a nanny.
First of all the special access hardly requires any extra look up, for me to see my rep I cant help but see who did it.

Second of all it isnt about me and idler, well idlers trying to make it that way with but its not.

As for the "forum with a nanny" comment. Anyone who pays the tiniest attention to the moding styles of the mods will know i'm one of the more lenient but when Idler goes around neg repping people on a thread where people are trying to argue the case that 1up members arent all complete and utter idiots whom will attack anyone who doesnt fit into their little group and he then goes out seemingly starts proving its true. He needed picked up on it and it should have remained a private matter but once again Idler decided to go out of his way to reinforce peoples image of those people with 1up connections. And a select few have gone even further by showing that "say the slighest thing against one of us and we will all attack you" with the way that a select few have now neg repped me.

This group are a disgrace and destroy the image of 1up with their arragance and end giving all 1up members a bad name that they dont deserve having
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew