View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2009, 16:01   #45
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
Do winners often set up threads asking other people what to do?
Alas, SCREAMING LIKE THIS TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO DOESNT ALWAYS WORK. Sometimes it helps to whisper in a womans ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
Because they don't really have much of a clue? Best of luck with your campaign, I'm just saying creating an alliance to take down Ascendancy is a bit of a lost cause, because after Asc has been defeated (thats assuming this idea of yours succeeded) you'll have a bigger aliance in its place.
I dont think that would be the case. Once (not if) this group/alliance/call it what you will, has achieved its goals, i am rather certain that the same people who helped to stop Asc for a round, would in no time at all, manage to tear the same group apart. I see that as a good thing.

Asc may have enough, they may come back for more. Either way, the universe can see that theyre not up against an unbreakable giant, and hopefully have enough confidence to take the power back.

Sorry i havent had time to follow up on this, been busy, will get back with it tomorrow.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote