View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2009, 09:41   #36
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

Ascendancy isn't even close to best alliances what I have been part... It's just the fact rest alliances suck even more and the lvl of competition has been declining since r7 steadily.. and tbfh it's horrible atm, I see people not running.. I see the ridiculous fleet compositions ever.. I see the stupidest team ups ever what just calc how they beat target not it's possible defenders.. It feels like we'r back in barbarism or something when we once where Rome to barbarians.. now it's just inviduals here and there who do know how to play on all lvl's the game.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote