View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 02:52   #44
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now, I have a research project to do by thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

Section 1

a)What is your age? 16-25/25+ 16-25

b)Gender? male

c)Highest level of education? (Use the highest that you are currently in, i.e if you are part
way through a Post grad and already have a Bachelors, use the PG).

UG

d)Occupation? Student

Section 2

For all these questions, either put: Strongly disagree/disagree/nuetral/agree/strongly agree
Also assume that all these questions relate to buying of clothing rather than any other kind
commodity.

a) When making a purchase a brand name is important to me. Disagree

b) I enjoy buying clothes. Agree

c) I value looking different to others. Neutral

d) I like people to know that my clothes cost a lot of money/I dislike people thinking that
my clothes are cheap. neutral

e) I feel an affinity with the general values of society. (Yes I know this question is
utterly ambiguous, just answer as best you can). Disagree

Section 3

a) What percentage of your clothes do you estimate could be described as "brand name goods"?

0-25%

b) What percentage of your "spending money" (i.e after rent/food/bills/any money saved/
large purchases) do you estimate you spend on clothing?

0-25%

c) What do you spend most of your spending money on? (If clothes use second and specify that
it is 2nd)

Alcohol

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote