View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 23:57   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Now, I have a research project to do by thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Section 1
a)What is your age? 16-25/25+
b)Gender?
c)Highest level of education? (Use the highest that you are currently in, i.e if you are part
way through a Post grad and already have a Bachelors, use the PG).
d)Occupation?
a) 20
b) Male
c) I don't really know what equals, it's the thing you go to before university (if you go that road) or to become a handyman (if you choose those subjects)
d) student / afterschool "teacher"

Quote:
Section 2
a) When making a purchase a brand name is important to me.
b) I enjoy buying clothes.
c) I value looking different to others.
d) I like people to know that my clothes cost a lot of money/I dislike people thinking that
my clothes are cheap.
e) I feel an affinity with the general values of society. (Yes I know this question is
utterly ambiguous, just answer as best you can).
a) Disagree
b) Agree
c) Disagree
d) Disagree
e) Strongly Disagree

Quote:
Section 3
a) What percentage of your clothes do you estimate could be described as "brand name goods"?
b) What percentage of your "spending money" (i.e after rent/food/bills/any money saved/
large purchases) do you estimate you spend on clothing?
c) What do you spend most of your spending money on? (If clothes use second and specify that
it is 2nd)
d) Same as c), but either second or third depending on positioning of clothes.
a) 80%
b) 10%
c) Stimulants (ciggarettes, drugs when I use them, alcohol,coffe)
d) I don't buy many other things. It varies from month to month (sometimes books, sometimes movie tickets, sometimes films, sometimes household things and so on)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote