View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 23:19   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Now, I have a research project to do by thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
OK OK OK

after extensive looking at your results, question 2c is obviously rubbish.

I know its a bit of a stretch, but if you could change your answers to answer...

"I value looking different from others"

Then I would be all like <3

If you don't dont worry, I'll make up answers for you

Obviously everyone cares more about looking good than different, thats understandable. It was a poor question for what I was trying to acheive.
agree