View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:49   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Now, I have a research project to do by thursday

Section 1

a)What is your age?

b)Gender?
Male

c)Highest level of education?
MSc / Post-Grad

d)Occupation?
Property Information Analyst

Section 2

a) When making a purchase a brand name is important to me.
Strongly disagree - if you're talking about a "look". In some instances certain brands seem to have a lower failure rate than others which might factor into the decision, but that's rare.

b) I enjoy buying clothes.
Neutral.
c) I consider looking different more important than looking good.
Neutral. Having your own personal "look" is part of looking good in some senses.

d) I like people to know that my clothes cost a lot of money/I dislike people thinking that my clothes are cheap.
Strongly disagree.

e) I feel an affinity with the general values of society.
Disagree if you're talking about values expressed by the mass media, etc. Agree if you mean most of the people I personally interact with.

a) What percentage of your clothes do you estimate could be described as "brand name goods"?
0-25%

b) What percentage of your "spending money" do you estimate you spend on clothing?
0-25%

c) What do you spend most of your spending money on?
Alcohol and or Drugs then Eating out.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote