View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:19   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it cool to be Catholic again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
once again, GK proves he's a cnut (and not in the good sense) you do realise that JP2 was one of the best popes ever right?

christ, knowing your views, i bet you still haven't forgiven the catholics for the crusades, right?
Once again you show yourself to be a complete moron.
When will you actually manage to bring up with you a argument? Is it that difficult, or are you just braindead. Im actually tempted to sign up about 100 accounts here, just so I can neg rep your sorry little "I have no clue, so I cant come up with any argument or facts in a discussion" to neg rep red hell.

And Im not going to answer your crusades thingy, couse it has nothing to do with the newly dead Pope beeing a reactionary, old-fashioned man still stuck in the middle agees.

Regarding the north-ireland thread, the only ones who were actually making some sense there, was me, Dante and furball. The rest of you were a bunch of idiots with no actually knowlegde about the subject (not mention the need for showing off your macho e-penises, like 16 year old boys trying to make a impression on your first love). Your level of discussion, in particular, was worst of the worse. Your so shit, it really defines a new level. It makes Sundaypm stand out like a freaking GD-God. Thats how bad you are.

Its always a pleasure telling people like you how utterly incompetent and stupid they are.
Thanks
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote