View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 10:51   #99
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I also think the number of hostile fleets is not an accurate measure of how difficult you have it, but the size and composition of those fleets. Defending a TGV team up is usually easier than defendding a CT one (no pun intended).
Actually I remember that covering the 70k cr wave from CT around pt 600 was far easier than covering some of the Orbit incs we had.