View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 00:53   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I find it to be quite silly that what i'd consider to be the most powerful alliance is in fourth place, but it might well be the alliance and not the game at fault. Presumably the alliance could've picked up on this earlier and done a bit more with its power. I guess Asc noticed this at a point where it felt it wasn't going to win regardless and not surprisingly it prioritised other things above 2nd place.
I really couldn't care less if we came second or ninety third. After all, and I think you missed this, in r17 we kicked everyone out of tag and got idi to sign up a new planet and join, thereby ending with the lowest ranked alliance in Planetarion that round.

All I thought was how funny it'd have been if we did that in r16

Wolfpack can still do that this round for the comedy value if they want to. I for one would certainly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
and i'm sure it wouldnt take three alliances to do that. just one with some organisation, if anybody can be bothered.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts you'd still be a butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Everyone seems to have overlooked that Wp's average score is 400k higher than that of Ascendancy's, not to mention we also have a much higher average value.
WRONG.