View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 20:44   #56
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Actually I just logged in, you are probably right.

But nevertheless.

If Ascendancy was an alliance in the conventional sense. i.e anal if you disappear for a few days, or anal if you fancy attacking when you feel like it, or anal if you crash your fleet, or anal if you indeed defend in your galaxy or anal if you attack who you want, then ascendancys average score would be higher, and I dare say they would be higher up the rankings.

It's because Ascendancy isn't anal, in fact if it was it wouldn't be ascendancy. It would be CT or Angels or dare I say it Wolfpack. The fact of the matter is Ascendancy doesn't crack the whip, it doesn't hold your hand. You do what you do, when you do, how you want to.