View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 18:03   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Do you think there is a direct correlation between the amount of music someone downloads for free and the amount they would actually spend on CDs if tyhis option weren't available?
It isn't about what I think. There's conflicting "evidence" supporting both statements. There isn't enough proof it does or doesn't affect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go

Would you agree that 99% of mass media is rubbish?
If so, why would you risk buying something crap when you can watch if for free first?
Doesn't this then lead to money going to 'better' films/music/whatever rather than bands that put one good song with 11 'filler' tracks on a CD?
I can rent a film before I buy it. I can also see it at the cinema before I buy it. Unfortunately there isn't really an equivalent of these for music