View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 04:23   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Shared uni rooms - good or bad?

If you get a good guy, it will probably be great. I've shared a room since I was 13, and have nothing but positive to say about it.
However, I could "choose" to do so myself, it was not a complete stranger and I knew that we clicked. I can't imagine living with a young snob or a dirty crustpunker would be the that nice. So it's a gamble, but if you can move afterwards (if you regret it), then it's probably a great way to meet new people.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote