View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:42   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Smeggy
Any chance my login and password will be emailed to me anytime soon? :P I signed up a few days ago, and haven't gotten anything :'(
I had that problem as well. All you need to do is go to the website and click on recover password, that should send you out another email containing the randomly generated password.