View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 00:37   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling all ex-Tokra/blackice/Unknown

Past experiences.......
----------------------

Ok guys and girls,

For all those that played a part in these 3 alliances, (also division 6, TX, and smaller mergers) think back to your most enjoyable moments in your PA history.

For me it was chatting to Garshaw for the first time, he taught me a fair few things about alliances, how they are run, and most importantly how to get the most out of PA, (community wise)

I fell in love with the community straight away, the people i met were just awesome, (you know who you are!)

After the falling of tokra the community faded, but has never died - i left when we disbanded to join Deus, and had an incredible round - but not as fun as tok'ra was.....

Towards the end of the round, i joined Blackice as a 'joint' member - my loyalties lied with deus, but i joined blackice for the community, when deus disbanded, i knew i must go back to my roots..........

With the help of an ever expanding alliance and command team Blackice grew to a pretty good strength, never having much ability in attack - but fantastic on defence - the community spirit was amazing - it was a fantastic time.

Now i look at my time since the fall of blackice, when blackice was slowly diminishing - Obliterate was the only HC left, and not much of a command force, we decided it would be in the best interest of the alliance to disband - rather then slowly die. I never thought i'd get as emotionally involved with an 'online game' but i actually shed tears when i wrote the public announcement that Blackice had disbanded - but even now.........
THE COMMUNITY LIVES ON

---------------------------

I propose re-forming the 'community' and the fun we once had - and the possibility of re-forming as an active alliance - obviously this will be discussed to great length.

If you are interested in the rebirth of our great community - get in touch with me:

msn: [email protected]
irc: [ICE]Obiwan (#blackice, #tokra)
(or pm me through boards)

Most importantly sign up
here (please excuse the website - having a 'pretty' website isn't important - what is important is having a good links page to various pr0n webbies)

If YOU want to give this community one last chance - a community that has been through the toughest times, the roughest times, and some fantastic times, help the rebirth - SPREAD THE WORD!

[ICE][Tokra][Unknown]
Obiwan

Efru ponkoh no yeh bun

:e_chick: :e_bunny: << had to add these there just soooooo cute
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com