View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 01:42   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big Ol' War Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Peace has to come from the choice of both parties. I don't see any desire to choose peace from Hammas, Hezbollah, Syria or Iran.

Compromise is about exchanging.
I see only escalating violence.

compromise is not achieved through demmands.

at some point somebody has to be the grown up.

I really don't care who it is. I don't care about excuses. I just want somebody to do it - soon.