View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 01:39   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Big Ol' War Thread

Why would Isreal not do something like this? They always get away with it, without even a slap on the wrists from the international community.
You'd think by now they'd have learned that massive opression and force doesn't work.
As if Lebanon hasn't had enough shit to deal with over the past while, they've got some rampaging Zionists blowing up their country because a terrorist orginization captured two soldiers.

Which was in responce to a rediculous use of massive force against the Palestinians.

**** Isreal. Keep hiding behind this 'jewish persicution' thing. **** religious zelots and fundamentalists, all types.
**** Zionist nutbags.
**** Muslim extremists.
**** right wing Christan cocksniffers.
All contribute to the massive death and destruction fest we see today.

So...how far do you think this will escalate? Here's hoping it won't see more civilan deaths.