Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2007, 05:42   #74
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: GD Axis of Evil

I am both American and Christian so in the context of choosing sides that would make me both.

I am pro America and pro terrorist.

Pro America because I live here and support to overall goals of this country.

I am also pro terrorist because I am Christian even though we would prefer to not use the word terrorism as such but words and phrases that make what we do sound better such as "Justified War" and "Mercy Killing." As long as it sounds noble we don't feel so bad about commiting or supporting atrocities. Few Christians talk about saving those poor tormented Muslims. I know my church does not have any missionaries in the middle east or at least none that we will admit to even though visits to Israel are done almost yearly. As long as the terrorist acts do not involve suicide bombing we Christians seem to be quite content with the way things are handled.

Shame really because we really should be urging our leaders to seek peaceful solutions to eliminate the bloodshed.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote