Thread: So Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:41   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So Yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
maybe hes doing that thing people do by being so shit and mean he thinks hes cool and gets a kick out of upsetting and making people angry, a la Sunday8pm or idler.

We can only hope he pushes his luck to the point of being banished from GD forever.
Can you stop pretend like you speak on behalf of everyone? Even Buddah wants you thrown out a windows, buddy