Thread: So Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:19   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So Yahwe

I gave Lost a chance with the first series, and it did quite well on the basics. But when they kept going "FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AND WHY THIS IS THIS" and then they never really revealed anything, but instead made the whole situation more ambiguous it just pissed me off.

You know they'll never have a proper finish to Lost, and the formula of just concentrating on one character an episode (and occasionally throwing other characters in for good measure into their past) does get boring.

I gave up on it for the 2nd series