View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2007, 18:46   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] West Ham / Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
Personally I want to see West Ham relegated to the Championship - not only because I support Arsenal (and they didn't deserve to beat us), but because they need to be consistent with previous cases (Leeds, Middlesbrough, AFC Wimbledon, etc...). People may claim that their form near the end of the season justifies they stay up - but Man Utd and Liverpool both had other things on their mind, the Arsenal game was absolutely ridiculous and if they hadn't had Tevez playing who knows if they would have beaten Wigan...
You must be kidding me.
  1. Should we relegate Fulham while we're at it? Liverpool put out a reserve side against them thus we should relegate them, since if they'd lost like they probably would have then they would have finished on 36 points and been relegated.
  2. Claiming that West Ham shouldn't stay up because they didn't deserve to beat Arsenal is completely retarded - and I'm an Arsenal fan. They scored, we didn't - this wasn't exactly uncommon for us this season. The same applied to their match against United on the last day of the season - in fact, should we just get a bunch of staticians in a room and get them to work out each result instead of actually playing it?