View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 21:53   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The gay rights issues you discussed are incredibly minor compared to pretty much turning Britain into a police state. Yeah, sexual equality is a good thing but single-issue voting is stupid especialy when the issues involved are so petty.

Hey guys labour are rumoured to be supporting 24 hour drinking laws so theyve got my vote!
it was an example, actually. I could also cite the introduction of, and continual above-inflation rises in the minimum wage, or the vast ensemble of tax credits, or how money has actually been spent on regenerating poor areas outside of London for once, but I picked the starkest example for me. If I was the age I am now in the year I was born, I would not be permitted to have sex, I would have no right to job protection, my choice of partners would be mandatorily condemned by schools and local government, and if I was beaten up in the street my attackers would get a reduced sentence. I could be barred from shops, bars and hotels without cause, my partner would have no hospital visiting rights, I would not be allowed to get married or adopt a child. Frankly, in my shoes that's nowhere ****ing near petty, and **** you for even considering it to be so.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées

Last edited by Phang; 4 Jun 2007 at 21:58. Reason: typo
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote