View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:02   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It really goes beyond the traditional mundane centre-left vs centre-right conspiracy to maintain the status quo - stuff like this comes from the mind of a zealous lunatic and is terrifying to read. Theres no possible justification for voting for a party which has managed to produce and a support a leader who would make a statement like this.
I agree with you on the last sentence, but that wouldn't push me in the direction of hoping a Conservative would improve the situation. Blair's statement is utterly ridiculous on a number of levels, but it is internally logically consistent on a certain level. I'm sure you will reject the comparison, but it's Cold War hoopla all over again. If you think the Reds/Muslims are about to destroy the world and/or enslave the west then a different type of politics becomes possible/justified.

I see no reason to assume if Cameron got in that he'd be free of this collecitve insanity and the Labour Party don't have the intellectual honesty/independence/capacity to criticise hypothetical Tory horrors from any other perspective but "We could be managing this so much more efficiently!"
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote