Thread: Regarding Sk´s
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 11:14   #18
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Regarding Sk´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
ricoshay, what planets do you prefer to attack? the top planets whom always get def, or the mid size, lower size planets that are easier to land on?
Depends, if my alliance is at war than I'll try and pick the biggest targets possible and setup teamups on them. If we're cruising for roids, I'll pick the smallest targets within my bash.

As for your secod paragraph, the big planets usually get more defense indeed, so using SKs in the attacks on them might cause some over-covering from their side. Logically, that opens more space for others to land attacks on the guy's alliance and/or galaxy.

Those being said, I like the change. SKs should indeed have a bigger role in this game and adding them to the main attack fleets would be beneficial. Just my 2 cents.