View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 21:55   #181
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Oh, I'm very much a complete a-hole, or at least I'm happy to let people think as much I actually received pm's from Mz earlier during this thread expressing his surprise as to how patient I was being in arguing my point. Needless to say, that patience wasn't endless.

As for mr. Muppet, i.e. Kenny my dear <3 Even though we're good friends and do tend to agree on things, that isn't always the case, and he does tend to come at things from a slightly different point of view than I do. Case in point, his further explanation of how different tiers of alliances source their members. Also, the only post I've discussed with Kenny beforehand was my rant to him on MSN about physics. His post on alliance tiers was posted 2 minutes after mine, showing he was clearly independently on the same track as I was, regardless of my influence.

What can I say, great minds think alike. And fast minds get to scream "FIRST!" in every topic.
I tried to make a funny, Mr. Serious Science.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote