View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 20:39   #175
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
I did! Twice. Think appoco needs to be told it says planetarion, not ascendancy & friends.

I would discuss my logic if it hadn't already been mentioned previously. It has, it was dismissed. What exactly can be gained by me repeating it? Pretty sure I'm still ok to post my opinion though....?

I dunno, you're the forums God, you tell me.
BGA, tbh that's a quite weak response.
As JBG has told before there were just 3 Asc people posting and Sun_Tzu... although his rhetoric is a bit... authocratic perhaps :P he IS making sound and valid points. Oh and Kenny, handpuppet of Sun_Tzu although he claims different, is posting.

I would like to invite you to show or rephrase your arguments of why alliances should be 30-40 people. Then we can further discuss.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote