View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 20:35   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
I did! Twice. Think appoco needs to be told it says planetarion, not ascendancy & friends.

I would discuss my logic if it hadn't already been mentioned previously. It has, it was dismissed. What exactly can be gained by me repeating it? Pretty sure I'm still ok to post my opinion though....?
Sure. But getting all angry at people for pointing out that the data doesn't support your conclusion is pointless. It doesn't. Of course it's not 100% reliable, what on earth could that even mean in this context anyways, but if you're going to be discussing something and not just posting about what you like you have to start somewhere.