View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 20:35   #173
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
I'm very surprised I'm that wrong though...
I applaud you for being big enough to admit that; you don't see it on the forums very often. Good show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
There isn't a single point I could make where you wouldn't angrilly mock it and paste a link to some relatively flimsy data to back you up. You are also all extremely one-sided on the issue, and are almost ganging up on anyone that thinks differently. Finally, I also don't fancy being patronised by the likes of kenny, when I can't physically reach out and smack him about.
Such is your inability to sufficiently argue your point, you vent your frustrations in the form of theoretical violence? Interesting...

Also, by way of example on the page prior to this one (I think, I'm not going to check) HeimdallR made a very well structured post which explained the reasoning behind his opinions which you'll find was actually well-received by myself at least. I did go on to disagree with him, but I did so in a manner that was respectful of the merit of his own argument.

I honestly don't mind somebody having an opinion that differs from my own, and if they take the time to explain themselves I can even empathise with their opinion. The reason I've taken heed to some posters on this forum more than others is simply due to the manner in which they've opted to do so. I took issue with Kaiba because he either couldn't be bothered to listen to what was being said, or on some level was unable to comprehend what was being said. In your case, I only singled you out for attention because you came in to the discussion calling me (amongst others) a retard without any direct provacation.