View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 20:18   #168
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
As people who play this game reasonably seriously i thought you would embrace changes to it and ways to improve it and increase the playerbase and the enjoyment levels or are you happy to sit there in your ivory towers sneering down on everyone else with a differing opinion to yours whilst the game dies??
You are artificially limiting the optional outcomes. Here are the actual outcomes:

1. Care for playerbase and game + Agree that means proposed will produce the wanted result.
2. Care for playerbase and game + Disagree that means proposed will produce the wanted result.
3. Lack of care for playerbase and game + Agree that means proposed will produce the wanted result.
4. Lack of care for playerbase and game + Disagree that means proposed will produce the wanted result.

I believe I've already stated that I am firmly in the second category, and as a former contributor to the development of this game, I and others, such as at least Theam and JBG, have clearly proven that we are willing to work to make this game better for all.