View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 13:18   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Not at all. What I am trying to do (and what Assassin should be trying to do) is showing that if no one does anything, Apprime will win. If they're taken down, we're all in the race again. It doesn't make Ascendancy the default winners, (we're 8th for god's sake!), it just puts us all back in the race.

FIguring someone else will mention this, I'll pre-empt them: writing this post, I am reminded of (I think) round 29(?), when we were in a similar situation. CT was way in the lead, and I and others tried to convince ND and Denial(?) that fighting CT was the best thing to do. Ascendancy ended up winning that round, of course.

The thing is, we might not have. And yeah, if Apprime gets taken down, we get a chance to win this round. But other alliances get one too. So it's simple: it's a choice between losing to Apprime for certain, right now or a maybe losing to Ascendancy later on in the round. I know which I'd pick.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 6 Sep 2009 at 13:32.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote