Thread: wasnt?
View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:55   #63
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot believe some of the blatantly incorrect arguments in this thread. PA crew has now given every player access to the new rules - under announcements, and even under the overview.
If anybody farms any ships after those announcements were made, they can and will be deleted.

Psi, why are you still going on about Fred? He asteroid farmed which was against the user agreement and the rules in the manual. Your galaxy was not robbed of a win - he got caught doing something that he had every opportunity to know was illegal. That example just does not parallel Rabbagast's case in any way shape or form.

If I recall, TU was deleted for login/account sharing, which has been against the user agreement since round 2. Again, this example does not apply to the current case.

I know that a lot of people are displeased with what happened, but everyone has to respect PA Crew for this decision. They did what they feel is right, even though they knew they would take a lot of flak about it on the forums.

They also made it so its not possible for this event to happen again this round, so they aren't just dodging this bombshell and praying another does not fall.

It was essentially a learning experience for everyone. Now if you don't want Rabbagast to win this round, you will have to actually take the battle to his planet instead of trying to get him deleted. He is an honorable player, and his planet is clean.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote