View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:43   #50
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Omen? Maybe.
Angels? No.
ND? Maybe.

Nope, the ones that don't fence are busy building blocks and backstabbing each others. Or attempting to make their way to the soothing picket thingy.
Angels couldn’t make the right political decision if they were the only alliance in the game.

Omen and ND you say? Then why don’t yah?

Quote:
They all have their reasons. One got tripped by one of their own high commanders going rogue and causing an unwanted war. Another felt it was time to fence a bit and do some good old fashion breaking given promises and stabbing a bit in the back. The third remaining one found themselves first attempted a block upon, then fighting a war, then backstabbed, and fighting another war, and blocked upon.
kk, extreme stupidity, incompetence and fright for a counter.

Quote:
As you're all so bloody brilliant, and don't like the way how things are going, why don't you do something about it instead of moaning on the forums? Maybe start off with a brilliant alliance of your own to take out eXilition? Or did the brilliance disappear already - oh, no time, no interest? I keep wondering what's the whine about then.
Ohhh I definitely care about PA. Do I care who win? Not really tho it would be nice to see the non-exil command grow a spine with a brain attached so we would see a shift in the power balance. I just can’t see it happen. That’s why I whine as you put it, though it seems your ability read a post is exceeded only by your ability to make sound political decisions.