Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 09:03   #41
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
The only thing TGV is good at deciding how to do it not get incs and fence.
Like NewDawn then? You guys have only received incoming from Apprime, who I'd like to add solo roided you.

Quote:
TGV doesnt decide anything they are simply an annoyance round after round and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
I didn't indicate that TGV were deciding anything, I said that they favoured a ND win over FAnG. However, the block that TGV participated in decided to king make ND for reasons that are obvious.

TGV did not start any wars this round, so I'm unsure what you mean by your comment:

Quote:
and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
All TGV did was return fire to alliances that hit them first, ie Ultores, FAnG & NewDawn.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote