Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 12:42   #24
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
my bad i checked your not newdawn
and the first pinch your refering to was that the night fang nd ult and tgv all hit rock or just some random night during the round
dude TGV didn't hit rock, we galraided 1 night after we got out of a 3 week war with Ultores, just so happened to be that there were 3 rocks in the 2 gals we hit that night. and iirc we even piggied fang on those targets so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Same could be said about FAnG. They havnt been able to hold their roids at all this round
Stats this round didn't allow for anyone to really hold on to roids with the amount of CO around. FAnG however faired a lot better than ROCK did. And ND has roids because no one targetted them (for a range of reasons). Just look at how ND is dropping roids now they are getting some incs.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote