Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 21:30   #10
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
No... what ND have done is sit in the shadow of the much louder and cocky FanG whilst being on the same larger team as them, so when their block took a bashing FanG took the brunt of it whilst ND managed to skip the pasting.

Im not saying they have conned their way to the win, they have done well, if i remember rightly when they last won PA they used the same 'under the radar' tactic and come home strong in the end. I think whats been most intresting is how quickly FanG have dropped away, for an alliance which has built a lot of its image on awesome defence they have seemed lacking somewhat in this department.

On a side note in early round discussions i had with HC type people from my alliance there was a common consensus that if an alliance had to be kingmade to win then ND was the preferable choice as Zwan and GM are not likable people from their respectable alliances whereas ND seem an alright bunch of chaps overall
Kai, FAnG stood up well considering the amount of incs, and how long we have been under siege from between 5 and 6 alliances, dropping quickly? Id love to see any other alliance stand up to that kind of incoming for even a fraction of the time.

If anything, ND taking number 1 has been a long time coming, congrats ND!

No doubt CT and co will claim to have kingmade you, I guess its their way of getting some gratification from an otherwise pathetic round from the allies in their block. Living vicariously seems to be popular amongest many of the PA community
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote