View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:46   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Olympic Games 2012

So tommorrow at 12:46 BST we are supposed to find out who gets the chance to host the 2012 Olympics.

As you know the five candidate cities that are up for this are

London
Madrid
Moscow
New York
Paris

So GD who do you think will host the Olympics in the year 2012?

Personally I hope it will be London, failing that I hope for some reason Moscow, I think it would do that country alot of good, however the favourites are Paris closely followed by London, with the outsiders Madrid being the dark horse.

Maybe MM could put up a poll or another mod :/ if they would be so nice!