View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 19:53   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Questions you have been thinking to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Who is that guy with a head like a King Edwards in your avatar?!

All I can say is that your friends must set world records for tact. I'm outraged and disgusted that someone who used to be quite hot has let themselves go so drastically.

I'm sick and tired of telling people that only black men and Neo-Nazis look good with shaven heads. I may as well be farting the Horst Wessel Leid for all the attention people pay to this sage wisdom regarding aesthetics.

Grow some ****ing hair.

I missed myself for a while back there.

'Sour grapes'. you should have drugged skiddy and taken those incriminating photos when you had a chance at the meet.

Contrary to popular belief, gay people are often quite stupid and right-wing you know*. Indeed, you might even think that the stereotype that we are all mincing Noel Coward types is a little simple.

*Yes like me lolerz
A gay friend of mine is always being told by his partner that he is too gay.