View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:25   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Questions you have been thinking to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Dude who is that hot girl in your signature?!
Who is that guy with a head like a King Edwards in your avatar?!

All I can say is that your friends must set world records for tact. I'm outraged and disgusted that someone who used to be quite hot has let themselves go so drastically.

I'm sick and tired of telling people that only black men and Neo-Nazis look good with shaven heads. I may as well be farting the Horst Wessel Leid for all the attention people pay to this sage wisdom regarding aesthetics.

Grow some ****ing hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
MM, I have missed you.
I missed myself for a while back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that's what pb does to you.
'Sour grapes'. you should have drugged skiddy and taken those incriminating photos when you had a chance at the meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
if only they could spend more time working, reading the sun and.... burning homosexuals.
Contrary to popular belief, gay people are often quite stupid and right-wing you know*. Indeed, you might even think that the stereotype that we are all mincing Noel Coward types is a little simple.

*Yes like me lolerz

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 14 Feb 2007 at 17:40.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote