View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:15   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Questions you have been thinking to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And why does a good proportion of GD seem able to extend their education indefinitely?
Because a good proportion of GD are aspiring upper-middle class workshy 'intelectuals' with more money than sense?

I actually forgot how to spell 'intellectual' there, so I just took my best stab at it. I hope it's come out all right. And they say drugs have a negative effect on mental retention and motor control.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote