Thread: arsenal man utd
View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 22:50   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: arsenal man utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanG
Believe it or not this was the first time that Arsenal have lost when Cygan has played in the Premiership. Unfortunately I'm not sure of their record when he plays in europe/fa cup/league cup so I dunno how they fair in those competitions when he plays.
I believe he played in both games when we did the double over you .