Thread: arsenal man utd
View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:16   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: arsenal man utd

I'm still pissed off at the fact that Arsenal did nothing in the transfer market last month. They should have bought a very good keeper at least*. Even their shitty next door neighbours (Tottenham) have splashed out on some decent players. I can now see Arsenal win the F.A. Cup this season (that's if they avoid the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd)

*Either that or there are secret scouts watching all over Europe for the next best thing in goal/defence and then do what they did to get Reyes.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote