View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:49   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scousers cross the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
IPS I make jokes about the holocaust so I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel criticising people over mocking the deaths of 30 odd people.
Well, its a context thing. The jewish pizza joke is hilarious, but it wouldnt be if it were being told by a known anti-semite. Nothing is intrinsically malicious, it all depends on the context in which its being said. Theres a fairly important difference between person X making a lighthearted joke about the Munich disaster, and a large group of football fans chanting "Who's that lying on the runway?" at people who know and care about those who died.

edit: plus, the songs Man U fans sing about liverpool are objectively funnier anyway

Park, Park, wherever you may be
You eat dogs in your home country
But it could be worse; you could be Scouse
Eating rats in your council house

:lol:

Last edited by Nodrog; 24 Apr 2006 at 01:04.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote